We talk with a lot of business owners who already text customers or employees from their phone. When they hear that Avochato offers a mobile app for Android and iPhone, they wonder what the point is if they can already text message from their phone.
Here are some of the advantages of using Avochato instead of texting from your phone.
- First and most importantly, Avochato isn’t just available on mobile! You can field text messages from your desktop, our mobile apps, or both. Everything gets synced across devices.
- With Avochato, you can receive text messages at a landline or existing business number, even if it’s not a mobile phone (note: in limited cases, some existing numbers may not be able to be ported to Avochato due to carrier restrictions).
- You can delegate responses to other members of your team, and they can see important incoming texts and intervene as needed.
- You can make and receive phone calls and texts from the Avochato app on your personal phone, meaning recipients only ever see your business number. This safely keeps all your business and personal matters separate, unlike traditional texting and calling from your mobile.
- You can view agents’ conversations to ensure customers get high quality service.
- You can automate responses to incoming text messages using Auto Response and Keywords, while still having total visibility and control.
- You don’t have to manually type the same common messages over and over again -- you can create Macros (templates) instead.
- You can use our API to link Avochato to other systems. To learn more about integrating Avochato with other systems, text 415-214-8977.